
Bohuslav Martinú 1890-1959
1. Memorial to Lidice (1943)
Luigi Nono 1924-1990
Canti di vita e d'amore (1962)
2. I. Sul ponte di Hiroshima
3. II. Djamila Boupachà: Esta noche
4. III. Tu
Arnold Schoenberg 1874-1951
5. A survivor from Warsow, Op. 46 (1947)
Karl Amadeus Hartmann (1905-1963)
Symphonye Nº 1 "Essays for a Requiem" (1937/48)
6. I. Introduktion: Elend
7. II. Früling
8. III. Thema mit vier Variationen
9. IV. Tränen
10. V. Epilog: Vitte
Ingo Metzmacher, conductor
Descargar
(mp3-320kbps)
Anton Bruckner - Symphonies Nos.8 & 0 " Die Nullte" (Zubin Mehta)
-
Anton BRUCKNER (1824-1896)Symphony No.8 in C minorVersion 1890; Edition:
Leopold NowakSymphony No.0 in D minor "Die Nullte"Version 1869; Edition:
Leopold N...
Hace 17 horas
4 comentarios:
thank you. Interesting combo of composers
You're welcome. Enjoy it!
Do you know where I can find the lyrics from "A survivor from Warsow"?
Yes, looks nice. Thank you!
Publicar un comentario